Sunday, November 2, 2014

Today's Ingram Facts and Statistics

1.  Water is flowing at the new house (well, house site!)...now the mason can make mortar to build the foundation!
2.  I ran 10 miles today...first time I've done that since before I got pregnant with Bax!
3.  Three weeks till Thanksgiving, 53 days till Christmas, that means 42 days until Ruby turns 4!!!!
4.  Baxter is 10 months old today!!!  I can't believe he'll be a year old in two months and it will be 2015!
5.  Rachel has mastered 2 digit addition which involves carrying the one...good thing because she's getting closer and closer to 2 digits herself!  I can't believe she'll be seven in January!
6.  The number of the day for Ford is 5, but it could change at any minute.  Yea, he's five years old, but he's also got five different costumes that he rotates through every.single.day!

No comments:

Post a Comment