Sunday, October 12, 2014

Back to Blogging

Let's just go with a list, shall we?
--I'm sitting in my mother's office at church while the older three are at Sunday School and Allen and Baxter are pricing water line at Lowe's.  I'm sitting in the recliner that Baxter and I slept in almost every night together for the first month of his life.  Can't wait to have a house built to get my recliner back :)
--Speaking of houses...we FINALLY have a closing date on our construction loan and things are starting to roll.  The power company got power out there, water comes next, then everything will be ready for footings and foundation to start!
--We spent a week on leaves at school and have moved on to Social Studies...continents for Ford, Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia for Rachel.
--Baxter has slept all night long TWICE now in the pack-n-play, not so much in the crib last night, but we'll get there!
--I can hear Ruby in her little class of girls at Sunday School and I love her little giggles and silliness (especially when I don't have to be the one to tell her to calm down!)
--Halloween costumes are ready to go, now I just need to keep the kids away from them for 19 days!!
--Our lives are getting ready to get crazy complicated with house building and holidays but we're going to make it!!
--did I tell you Baxter can clap?  And say Mama!?!?  So cute!!
--Looks like Ruby will hold the Ingram record for first steps at 9 1/2 months unless Baxter gets to it by Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment