Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Pictures!!!

Okay, some of these pictures may be super old and some are pretty recent, but I"m going to try to get some pictures on here before feeding time again.  Baxter is staring at his wall (his favorite thing to do) while I do this, so I'll get as many done as I can for now...

All four Ingram Kids at the hospital:
Baxter at home in his crib with his favorite blanket that Aunt Toria made :)


I randomly caught this picture at Ingram School one day of Rachel reading a Curious George book to Ford and Ruby.  She read every word by herself!


Baxter's first bath!


Baxter's first snow!


Rachel got a snow day for her 6th birthday!!


And a mermaid costume...


One month old Baxter...


Papa and the big kids out in the snow the night before Rachel turned 6!



No comments:

Post a Comment